WHAT IS EYELASH AND EYEBROW TINTING?
Tinting changes the color and adds the illusion of thickness and dimension. It’s pain free and takes 10 mins and last up to 3-4 weeks.
There are 8 different colors that can be used individually or blended together for a customized look. Results will depend on 3 things: the natural color of the client’s hair, the colors used to tint, and the amount of time the tint is on the hair. This procedure includes: waxing the eyebrows to remove any stray hairs and to get a sharp eyebrow shape. Then we pick the color that will best match the client. We apply the tint and that process takes about 3-10 mins. The tint is NOT permanent! Within 3-4 weeks the color will start to fade and the procedure can be done once again. All of the ingredients are FDA approved.
- Do not touch or rub your eyes, eyelashes or eyebrows immediately treatment.
- The effects of the tint will start to diminish within 2 to 3 weeks as hair grows out and the tint color fades. Strong sunlight/UV light can make the tint color fade faster.
- Avoid washing your hair, eyelids, eyelashes, eyebrows, or swimming for 24 hours, as these activities can cause the tint results to fade. Also avoid exfoliating facial cleansers. Those containing AHA’s or other chemical exfoliates may decrease the life of your tint. A gentle facial cleanser or eye makeup remover is recommended.
- Do not apply makeup or mascara to lashes or receive any other eye treatments for at least 24 hours after the lash or brow tinting treatment.
- Try to use oil-free facial products around the eye area to prolong the tint color.
- You can receive the lash or brow tinting treatment every 3 to 4 weeks.
- If you have any questions about your post-care, contact your salon/spa.